Come work for us!
RCL is hiring and looking for someone like you. Apply below and join our amazing team of caring professionals. You can also download and apply in person or through standard mail.Download Job Description
Administration/Social Media Coordinator
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and project management assignments with a minimum of supervision. Under the direction of the Executive Director his/her priority areas of responsibility include:
I. Assistance to the Executive Director
- Using high degree of initiative and independent judgement, relieves the Executive Director of clerical and minor administrative detail, schedules appointments, screens telephone calls, takes messages, make travel arrangements and setup and arranges accommodations for meetings.
- Assists in preparation of Resources for Community Living Annual Plans, Budget Reports, Accreditation, Minutes, Community and Agency Data and Special Projects.
- Prepares correspondence and reports for the Executive Director, including research and collection of data and statistics, preparation of table and graphics.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
II. Management of Resources for Community Living Offices
- Date stamps, sort and route incoming mail
- Maintains minute books, budget reports, information, files and records; organizes and maintains filing system and billing systems.
- Maintains billing, reports and other information to funders and other interested organizations
- Completes monthly financials, reconciles bank accounts, prepares bank deposits and pays invoices. Maintains general ledger.
- Performs related duties as assigned
III. Social Media Coordinator
- The ideal candidate will have experience using a variety of social media platforms and sites and know how to listen and engage with an online community.
- Experience in blogging, social media management and photo and video editing is important.
- Social media and blogging experience (experience with professional social outreach preferred)
- Creative and outside-of-the-box thinking
IV. Special Projects Management and Assistance
- Oversees Family Participation Program including contracting new families, recording activity of each family, sending out quarterly statements and conducts yearly renewal process. Communicates and educates families on opportunities involving full program completion.
- Experience and education equivalent to: Two years of training or education and at least three years of increasingly responsible administrative/social media positions: less formal training and outstanding experience and skills will be acceptable
- Ability to work with others and present a professional appearance.
- Good to excellent skills for oral and written communications including all social mediaplatforms.
- Excellent computer and accounting experience.
Compensation and work requirements:
This is a part-time position requiring 20-25 hours a week. Candidates must be available during the day with hours to be discussed. This position offers $17/hour with no benefits.